- To manage and drive the card membership and loyalty programs in order to achieve the established Company business and top-line goals.
- To plan, implement and execute effective programs to reward existing members.
- To systematically manage anti-attrition numbers by establishing anti-attrition programs that promotes continued card loyalty.
- To work closely with respective internal departments to ensure all programs are executed within budget and timelines given.
- To plan for more 3rd party tie up eg: Banks, Corporate Company or colleges to increase POP Card recruitment rate.
- Bookfairs and bookfest recruitment mechanics.
- To handle customers' enquiries via POPULAR website, phone calls and email.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV to [email protected]
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Good commnunication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.