- Responsible for overall accounting transactions (i.e. fixed asset management, payroll journal voucher, etc) and financial reporting as well as oversees accounts assistant/accounts officer works.
- Able to handle multiple full sets of management accounts/schedules/budget & projection.
- To process intercompany transaction & reconciliation.
- Audit – Compile audit schedule, liaise with internal and external auditor and review audit report.
- Tax Filling – Compile tax schedule, liaise with tax agent and review tax computation.
- To review and analyse financial records for accuracy and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- To control & monitor work processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Company’s guideline and policy.
- Undertake any ad-hoc task as and when required by the management.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume to [email protected]
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years' related experience in similar position.
- Mature with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Able to work independently and committed in meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is necessary.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a definite advantage.
- Based in Headquarters, Cheras