- Draft, send and follow up on the department's daily correspondences to both external and internal parties according to instruction.
- Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail including fax; identify action required; take action where appropriate, and highlight critical information to management/executive and note any actions, deadlines and/or appointments.
- Submit payment requisition and relevant information for daily operations on an ad hoc basis.
- Monitor insurance portfolio of the company and its group of companies including assisting on outlet's claims and ensure insurance coverage required for the daily operations.
- Assist in liaise with the company secretarial matters in respect of compliance with statutory requirement and the Companies Act 1965.
- Perform searches and gather information from identified sources (e.g. CCM, other government websites).
- Assist in liaise with the external parties in respect of the trade marks registration, patent rights and daily operations.
- Follow up and liaise with landlord, solicitors, government organization and other relevant authorities on all matters relating to the corporate agreements.
- Work closely with the finance teams to ensure that schedules are met.
- Supporting role for all business units' requirements in the organisation.
Interested applicant, please send in your CV to [email protected]
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration or graduate with ICSA qualification
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Work experience in legal firm will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be computer literate, independent and possess good interpersonal skills
- On job training will be provided
- Based in Cheras